Sponsor Calico Skies in April

Thursday, March 22


March is coming to an end, I cant believe how fast it went! I'm happy to open up sponsorship for the month of April. Currently, I'm offering free button swapping, and I'd LOVE to add you to the list of lovely ladies on the right. Along with that I'll include you in a group sponsor post highlighting your blog or store, and give you the option to guest post. And guess what? Last month Calico Skies had a total of 18,109 page views! Just saying'.

Email me for more info at laurenteresa86@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to do a button swap with you!! And if you're offering a guest post, that would be awesome! I love guest-posting! Let me know what you think!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd love to sponsor! you have a lovely blog and i think all of my readers need to see it.

    http://thecupcakedictionary.blogspot.com
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

Calico skies All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger